In summer 2020, we overhauled our tutor qualification pathway. To ensure consistency between newer and legacy tutors, we require all tutors who qualified under the legacy system to requalify. We appreciate that legacy tutors will have already invested time and money in qualifying so we offer a streamlined process and reduced cost for legacy tutors.
Who’s it for?
This product is designed for legacy Dynamic Tape tutors who wish to continue teaching.
Secondly, you’ll need to complete The Teaching Solution. Some tutors may be exempt from this if they can demonstrate evidence of a teaching qualification and a currently held teaching role. Get in touch for more details.
Finally, you’ll need to complete our tutor exam. As part of this, you’ll need to:
- Present a case study (illustrate integration in their practice)
- Deliver 2 sections from theory of Part A/B (seen and unseen elements)
- Demonstrate techniques in a viva scenario (model required)
- Learners must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the training
- Candidates need a basic command of English (defined as Level 2)*
- Candidates must be a legacy Dynamic Tape tutor
*Or the local dialect in the case of international courses
Access to the relevant course materials and certification fees.