Part of our credentialing education pathway, this comprehensive module is specifically designed to help clinicians develop a sound understanding and ability to employ Dynamic Tape with a specific focus on the upper and lower limb.
Though focused on efficient application of Dynamic Tape, the module will also provide an ability to critically evaluate taping approaches and an exploration of the underpinning biomechanical principles that enhance successful use of the tool. The module will outline the influence of load and force transfer on pathology and movement, consider traditional taping approaches and their uses and limitations with respect to managing load and movement, in addition to exploring the unique properties of Dynamic Tape which allow the tool to address these gaps.
To further familiarise attendees with the various mechanical mechanisms and contemporary utilization of Dynamic Tape, emerging research will be considered, enhancing practitioners’ application to support their clients to realise their performance and clinical outcome goals.
Who’s it for?
Dynamic Tape courses are designed for registered medical health professionals such as physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, podiatrists, hand therapists, occupational therapists, sport rehabilitation therapists, and athletic trainers.
Comprising approximately 6.5 guided learning hours online, this module can be attended as either virtual/live webinar session or as a one to two day face-to-face event. Course attendees are supported in their learning progression through direct interaction with the accredited tutor team, exploring underpinning concepts and their application with respect to the use of Dynamic Tape.
For added reassurance, attendees are assessed throughout the course using a range of practical demonstrations and learning checks designed to support the successful integration of the content into clinical practice and performance environments.
To ensure you get the most effective learning experience, learners must be physically able to participate as you will be required to participate in practical scenario-based training sessions.
- Learners must be at least 18 years old on the first day of the training
- Candidates need a basic command of English (defined as Level 2)*
*Or the local dialect in the case of international courses
- Certificate fees
- Course material
- 6.5 hours of guided online instruction (represents 13 hours with practice)
- 1-2 day ‘face to face’ events
What will I learn?
Key learning outcomes are;
- Exploration of the underpinning biomechanical, pathoanatomical and pathophysiological principles that support the application of Dynamic Tape
- Exploration of how to develop and apply an effective Biomechanical Taping TM technique
- Ability to apply a critical review of alternative taping approaches
- An introduction to and an exploration of how to develop and apply an effective biomechanical taping technique for the upper and lower limb with an introduction to the spine.
- An outline of the Dynamic Tape credentialing pathway and next steps of progression
Host a Course
Have passion for sharing Biomechanical Taping expertise? Why not work with us and host Dynamic Tape education in your territory.
Our international team of educators are ready to bring our education to your venue and network.
Find out more here.
Got any questions?
Our team is always happy to help. If you are not sure where to start or have any questions, please get in touch with our team of experts today.